Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUU campus - Into the Light...

There's not a lot to say here. The last photo of a long day shooting. I used to load up my camera bag with three cameras and start walking across campus at about 5:00 in the afternoon. I would usually finish at about 11:00.

My lesson learned today, and for the last couple of months, is that some things in life are worth fighting for. If we don't actually fight for them, we will quite possibly always regret it. So don't give in. Put yourself out there. If it seems to really matter then chances are there is a good reason why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alma,
Here is my comment for this photo-

I love how you captured the long shadows and the contrasting bright light. Even though the light is artificial I get the sense of beauty within man's creation in contrast to the beauty of the earth. Nice work. I look forward to each photo.